Coorg Trip - April 2017






After many years we went for a vacation in Coorg. We stayed in windflower resorts coorg. It was a wonderful stay. Enjoyed peace and tranquil. Good food. Could relax and come back rejuvenated. 

These are some of the photographs from the trip.

Aparna relaxing at the hotel lobby
Feeling relaxed!!!

I like my skirt :)

Sid at the hotel lobby....





At Omkareshwara Temple


Sid with our Innova Cresta



Near Abbey Falls

Abbey falls...


Me and my pal!!!!
Naughty girl!!!
Family portrait
My and my better half......

Some posing :)
Do diwane Coorg mein!!!

Howzz that!!!
Oh!!! What should I choose.....
Waiting for tandoori roti....
Took a few plunges here....
Have you seen a lavender shoe flower????
Hey!! Selfie time.....
Just like that....
I also know to pose.... Howzz that.....
View from our hotel balcony

Comments